was created and launched in order to provide “road warriors” with a convenient “one stop site” where they could:
- Create an organization to represent road warriors in communicating road warriors’ unique needs and interests to travel providers.
- Transact all of their travel booking needs
- Earn cash rewards from their travel bookings
- Utilize our social network to communicate and interact with fellow road warriors on a national basis
- Receive rebates and discounts on business products and services
- Take advantage of a free membership in an exclusive group of road warriors
- Share information to make their lives as well as those of fellow road warriors easier
- Stay updated on the latest business technology and trends
- We’re truly – “For Road Warriors by Road Warriors”
Biz Warriorz Review. The King Edward Hotel, Jackson, MS http://www.kingedwardhoteljackson.com/, delivers a mix of vintage Southern charm and a hip urban vibe for business and leisure. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Hilton Garden Inn Jackson Downtown is the place to work, play, eat, connect and get inspired in Jackson. BW recently stopped there during a road trip from New Orleans to Memphis. From the valet to the grand lobby to the staff to drinks and dinner in the King Edward Lounge featuring their “Not Yo’ Mama’s Okra” followed by a nice wine with the shrimp and grits to the well-appointed room everything exceeded our expectations. The King Edward delivered solid value at a reasonable price. We give the King Edward Hotel 9.0 Z ’s.